- General Info.
Get to know us
- Call for Papers
- For Attendees
how to join us
Get In Touch
● Authors are required to submit original material, not published, or
submitted for consideration elsewhere. Author misconduct, including
fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall
be subject to sanctions. (See the Policy)
● The paper length is within 4-10 pages. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. Make sure your paper is renamed according to instructions:
Word Template | LaTex Template
● Please submit your papers by our online submission system: Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
● Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published into conference proceedings. Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
● If you have any enquiry, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the full-length paperr has been accepted, reviewers comments have been enclosed wtih the acceptance email. Please carefully consider these comments when preparing the final manuscript.
We would like to ask that you ensure you check the following details before submitting your final paper.
Please note that the paper must strictly adhere to IEEE formatting requirements for Conference Papers.
Please use the indicated files and avoid using templates located elsewhere: failure to follow the following templates may result in your paper not being published in IEEE Xplore.
Paper submissions are reviewed by experts selected by the conference committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. Authors will be notified of the review results by email.